WorkForce Solutions Group, LLP
Debby joined Workforce Solutions Group in the fall of 2017 as a Senior Consultant, allowing us to expand our consulting offerings into the business management and supply chain sectors. Debby brings 30 years of experience as a business leader in various roles primarily in the metals, mining and energy industries. She served as Vice President, Materials and Supply Chain Management for CONSOL Energy as well as holding senior leadership positions both domestically and internationally in operations, procurement, sales, and supply chain management at United States Steel Corporation. She has worked with various Fortune 500 companies including GM, Ford, General Electric, Halliburton, PPG Industries, Marathon Petroleum, CSX, and CAT and has extensive experience negotiating long-term contracts and developing and managing strategic partnerships with companies in Asia, the Americas, Europe and Russia.
Throughout her career, Debby has developed expertise in successfully creating and implementing global strategic and tactical sourcing plans, SIOP, employee development, succession planning and transforming complex supply chains into one, integrated model to realize growth, efficiency and profitability objectives. Through experience as a senior leader of procurement, S&OP, third party processing, raw materials and logistics, she is adept in overseeing a wide variety of operational and fiduciary responsibilities to ensure profit maximization and financial performance. With her extensive experience, she is well positioned to assist her clients in achieving the same successes.
Debby assists her clients in optimizing opportunities to improve performance and develop a realistic approach to take business to new heights by helping executives implement the most effective discipline for manufacturing: engaging in long-term strategic planning regarding future markets, technology developments and balancing tactical and strategic elements in order to achieve sustained growth with both existing and new customers.
The specialized services offered are straightforward and collaborative and include methodologies and practices for customized solutions with respect to:
- Trend data analysis for use in setting short-term and long-term goals and developing resource plans to meet those goals
- Optimization of revenue through the improvement of sales forecasting for supply/demand alignment, optimization of shipments and identification of risks to the supply chain
- Inventory control and optimization
- Working capital and cash management
- Production ramp challenges and logistics enhancements
- Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP)
- Supply chain optimization and strategic sourcing
Ms. Grabe serves in various capacities for several charities including the United Way, American Heart Association and the Pittsburgh Heart Walk.
Debby received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting & Finance from Robert Morris University, Moon Township PA and her Masters in Business Administration from Dusquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Worthington Specialty Processing – Board of Directors
- US Great Lakes Shipping Association – Board Member
- Pittsburgh Traffic Club
- Department of Defense ESGR Patriot and Seven Seals Awards